Jortt is accounting software targeted at the Dutch market. Connect eHour with Jortt, import all your Jortt customers into eHour and start invoicing your hours.
1. Connect eHour with Jortt
- In Jortt, generate an API key at https://app.jortt.nl/profile/api
- In eHour, as an Admin navigate to the gear icon and select External Integration / Externe Koppelingen
- Fill out the Jortt application name and generated Jortt API key
- Click Connect to Jortt to verify the integration
- eHour and Jortt are now connected!
2. Import your Jortt customers
- In eHour, navigate to Manage, Clients
- When Jortt is connected, use the "Import from Jortt" button
3. Invoice your hours
- In eHour, navigate to the Reports
- Create a report which contains all the hours you want to have on the invoice
- Click on export, Generate Jortt Invoice
- A preview is shown of the invoice(s) that will be created.
- An invoice will be created for each customer found in your report. Toggle the "multiple invoices" button to "single invoice" if you want to create a single invoice for all customers.
- Click on "Generate in Jortt" to create the invoices in Jortt
- After creation an overview is shown with the created invoices. Click on the client name to navigate to the invoice in Jortt.