Assigning a User to a projectTo allow a user to track hours on a project an Admin or Manager first need to assign the user to a project.
When a user is assigned to a project he/she can track hours on that project.
To assign a User to one or more projects:
- Go to Manage Users by clicking on Manage on the the top of the page and then Users
- Look up the user in the list or
search for it
- Below the User info you see a list of the projects the User can already track hours on
- Click on "Assign to Project" to assign the User to more projects.
- Select one or multiple projects you want to assign to and the start and end date.
- Optionally add a role and hourly rate.
- Optionally add a budget in hours. When you selected 2 projects and a budget of 200 hours, the user can track 200 hours on each project.
keywords: assign user project admin manager user track hours user track time