eHour on Android or iPhone
You can install eHour as an app on your phone, just like any other app. The installation procedure is a bit different than what you are used to since eHour is installed straight from the website and not via an app store.
To install on all Android devices:
- Open Chrome and navigate to https://ehourapp.com/
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the link "Add eHour to Home screen".
- If the banner with the installer banner does not show, click on the 3 dots in the top right and select "Add to Home screen"
- In the next pop-up click Add and there it is, eHour is available as an app on your phone.
To install on an iPhone or iPad
- In Safari, navigate to https://ehourapp.com/
- In the toolbar at the bottom of your screen, click on the share icon
- In the menu, select "Add to Home Screen"
The eHour app is now installed on your phone and you can track hours and request approval on the go!