To enable Single Sign-on (SSO) with Microsoft, a Microsoft Admin user must give consent to allow eHour to authenticate. After consent is given, the "eHour Time Tracking" app will be registered in your Azure Active Directory.
- Only Admin in eHour can enable SSO. As an Admin, navigate to https://ehourapp.com/eh/settings/sso
- Click on the "connect with Microsoft Azure" button;
- In the Microsoft login screen, sign in with a Microsoft Admin account;
- Review the permissions the eHour Time Tracking app requires and click on Accept;
- You are redirected back to eHour, Single Sign-on is now enabled