Schedule Reports to Email
You can schedule any Saved Report to be delivered to your email address. For example, get a report on Monday morning with all the billable hours that were tracked in the previous or a report on Friday afternoon with all pending approvals.
To schedule a report:
- Create the report you want to schedule, either a predefined report or a customized one.
- Click the "Save" button in the top left.
- Give the report a name, this is will also be used in the subject of the email message when it is sent.
- Turn ‘Schedule to email’ on.
- Select how frequently you need it: daily, weekly or monthly.
- Click Save to schedule your report
Daily reports are sent at 7 in the morning in your local timezone and cover the previous day.
Weekly reports are sent at 7 in the morning on Monday and cover the previous week (Monday - Sunday).
Monthly reports are sent at 7 in the morning on the 1st of every month and cover the previous month.
Do not forget to set your timezone in the General Settings (Admin role required!).