Jortt: Exporting hours to a Jortt invoice
You can export your tracked hours to an invoice in Jortt.
eHour can create separate invoices for each client or a single invoice for all clients.
The description of the invoice line is formed by the columns in your report.
Hours are automatically tagged after an invoice is created so you can always find hours that have not been invoiced
How to invoice your hours
Make sure that you connected eHour to Jortt. When "Create Jortt invoice" is available in the export list of the reports both applications are connected.
- Head over to Reports in eHour and create a report with all the hours you want to invoice.
- With all the hours you want to invoice in your report, click on Export and select "Create Jortt Invoice".
- In the pop-up, a preview is shown of the invoices that will be created.
- Click on "Send to Jortt" to create the invoices.
- A summary of the created invoices is shown. Click on each invoice to show the created invoice.
Invoice all your clients in one go
Do you want to send invoices to all the clients you worked for in the last month? In the reports, select the whole month as the timeframe. In the "Include Projects" filter, check "Only billable projects". Separate invoices will be created for each client. If you want a single invoice, click on the Multiple Invoices button to toggle it to a single invoice.
Import your Jortt customers before invoicing
Import your Jortt customers into eHour before tracking hours and creating invoices. When you create an invoice with hours tracked on an imported customer, the correct customer is set in your invoice.